Type of Construction
- Cone Bottom: A hopper cone shape formed into the concrete base under the bin.
- Hopper Bottom: A hopper or cone that is installed and supplied by a manufacturer.
- Silo or Pencil Bin: A bin that is taller at its eve then it is wide.
- Flat bottom: A standard storage bin on a flat cement pad.
Type of application
- On Farm Applications: these are bins smaller than 48'.
- Light Commercial: these are bins that are 48' to 60' in diameter bins.
- Medium Commercial: these are bins that are 60' to 90' in diameter.
- Heavy Commerical: 90' and larger depending on sidewall weight.
- Super Tanks: 105'-156' commercial bins.